such a bad blogger!!! Trying to find balance in my first year teaching and being a wife is a challenge. I will have to work harder to get my thoughts out. Frequently I think of blog posts but rarely have the time to sit and let it all come out!
So today my husband is away, he will return on Thursday, but I still miss him. Sometimes I feel guilty for missing my husband because he is not on deployment and I will always see him in five days or less but I can't help it. When we were dating and he was deployed I got into the routine of having him gone. Yes there are lonely and unbearable parts but eventually it is over and you get to see your loved one again. Now, he is on shore duty but what that really means is that he is home for ten days and then gone for five and that is constant. It is hard to have him gone during the week when I am also used to him being home. Does that make any sense? Sometimes when I have a rough day at work all I want is to come home and get a hug which is great when he is here and not so great when he is gone. However, I am grateful that he is in my life because I love him so much.
Hopefully tomorrow I will post my theory on finding love....
No comments:
Post a Comment