Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Getting there

We are getting close to moving, I've finally started packing up the house. We got the dining room all packed up yesterday which was a challenge with all the breakable things. I'm hoping to get my curio cabinet done today which is also breakable stuff! I think the kitchen will be the hardest part, but I'm waiting on that since I have more cooking to do before we move.

I've also started a Navy wife group meet up on facebook, I'm hoping it will be a group that will meet up every week to hang out and have fun together. I probably should have waited until we moved before setting it up but oh well. San Diego is a hard place to make friends so hopefully this group will help some people.

That's all for today, off to more packing!

1 comment:

  1. Moving stinks. Then again it can be pretty fun. My favorite move was the one when we PCS'd and the movers came and did everything for us ;) Hope it goes smooth.

    And I do hope you make some more friends down there. Being in a place where you are not from can definitely be hard. I go through that here too but little by little I am making some good quality friends. I know you will make some more good friends. :)

    ReplyDelete